Camo Edge Clip
Camo Edge Clip
CAMO EDGE® Clips
CAMO hidden deck clips are the best way to install grooved decking. Why? Because you can install boards up to 5X faster.
HIDDEN DECK CLIPS
CAMO deck clips make installing grooved decking on wood or metal framing easy for everyone. Fasten them by hand with the included NEVER-MISS™ Guide or while standing up with the ClipDRIVE™ or DRIVE™ tool.
For timber joists.
- EDGE Clips are for grooved wood, composite, and PVC deck board installations in 90°patterns on wood joists
- Clips are designed and warranted for use with the leading grooved deck boards
- Pre-assembled, one-pass fasteners require no partial installation—clips stay in place until you’re ready to fasten
- Clip is up to 88% stronger than competitors’ clips in lateral movement, and up to 50% stronger in uplift holding power
- Fasten with the included NEVER-MISS Guide or with the CAMO ClipDRIVE or CAMO DRIVE tool
- Do not use impact drivers to fasten CAMO Clips
- Plastic spacer creates 5mm spacing
- T-15 Driver Bit included
5m² box - 90 nylon & SS clips with stainless steel screws.
25m² bucket - 450 nylon & SS clips with stainless steel screws.
- Use the Never-Miss Guide to quickly fasten EDGE Clips and EDGEX Clips
- Funnel directs the driver bit onto the head of the screw for a perfect connection every time
- Comes in each pail of EDGE Clips and EDGEX Clips—not sold separately
The CAMO Guarantee
For further peace of mind, our products are backed by a CAMO Warranty. ClipDRIVE, DRIVE, and LEVER all have a one-year tool warranty, while CAMO Universal Deck Clips are warranted for use in leading grooved deck boards, including Trex®, TimberTech®, AZEK®, Fiberon®, Deckorators®, Moisture Shield®,and more. That means you can confidently use CAMO on every install.